BUNNY WILLIAMS HOME
The Bunny Williams Home collection consists of reproductions of the legendary interior designer’s own treasures as well as original designs that are essential to one’s home. Detailed bas-relief carvings of star and lyre motifs embellish the front of this bar. A neutral counterpoint to other furnishings, the neoclassical design—known as Gustavian style—became popular in late-18th-century Sweden under Gustav III. The two doors open to a generous cabinet with two adjustable shelves. The two top divided drawers are ideal for storing bar tool essentials.
- Handcrafted in the United States
- Features a distressed hand-painted light-gray finish
- Measures 45" W x 22" D x 40" H
- In-stock items generally ship in five to seven business days; contact email@example.com for further details
- FINAL SALE; item cannot be returned
- Not eligible for local Ann Arbor pick-up