Ceramicist Yaara Nir Kachlon believes in enjoying the simple things in life, but never in an ordinary way. Since 2000, she has been producing her line of beautiful yet functional objects, focusing on creating pieces that are inviting to handle and hold. Kachlon graduated from the Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design in Jerusalem and studied at the Parsons School of Design in New York.
- Handmade in Israel
- Made with nontoxic elements
- Due to the handmade nature of each piece, slight variations may occur (including the shades of white used for glazing) and should not be considered a defect
- Measures 4.1" in diameter x 7.1" H
- Oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe
- Also shown: short cup, tall cup