In 2013, Taylor Forrest began making furniture based on a love of natural materials combined with Bauhaus ingenuity. The Tri Chair, a two-tone design of black and natural vegetable-tanned leather, sits on three legs. The armrests feature an inlaid wooden “plug” made of pauduk wood.
- Handmade in New York of vegetable tanned leather, blackened steel, pauduk wood, and waxed cotton cord
- Measures 37" H x 28" W x 27" D
- Leather is minimally processed, vegetable-tanned, and sourced domestically; it has undergone no corrective “grain stamping” to alter the natural look of the full-grain hide
- Natural leather pads are applied to feet to protect floor from scratching
- To clean and protect leather, Taylor Forrest recommends Bick 4 by Bickmore; always follow manufacturer’s instructions and test first on an inconspicuous spot
- Ships in six to eight weeks
- Not eligible for local Ann Arbor pick-up